If you’re looking for a showstopping wood creation that you can also use for serving guests, look no further. This rustic bar is a fantastic entertainment hub for any backyard . With its wide counters and built-in shelves, you can stay fully stocked for any occasion.
Distress new lumber to create a rustic feel that pays homage to a bygone era. Use Simpson Strong-Tie ® Outdoor Accents® decorative hardware to fashion a sturdy centerpiece that will stay in style.
Download the plans for this DIY Rustic Bar here.
Rustic Bar Material and Tool List
- (2) APL4 L Strap Tie beam-to-column ties
- (3) APDJT2 Deck Joist Tie -4 deck joist ties
- (3) APB44DSP
- (7) APA 4angles
- (8) APLH 24 light joist hangers
- (20) APA21 angles
- (3) APDMW56 decorative washers
- (5) Strong-Drive® SDWS191500 Log screws
- (41) Outdoor Accents® SDWS22312DBB structural wood screws
- (88) Outdoor Accents SD10112DBB connector screws
- (59) Deck-Drive™ DSV212 Wood screws
- Box 1″ brad nails
- Wood stain
- Table saw
- Miter saw
- Drill/driver motor
- Tape measure
- Planer (optional)
Find more do-it-yourself project plans at strongtie.com/diy.